Meal Plan Monday 2-24-14



I hope everyone had a great weekend.  My week promises to be crazy-busy again, so there will be quite a few crockpot meals in this week's menu.  Thank goodness for the crockpot; it's a busy mom's salvation some days! And yes, I did plan this week's menu using the my iPhone on the go


Dinner Menus:
Monday: Meatball Subs (crockpot friendly)
Tuesday: Gulumpki and Mashed Potatoes ( a Polish stuffed cabbage dish.  Time intensive)
Wednesday: Chile Colorado (crockpot)
Thursday: White Chicken Chili (crockpot)
Friday: Pancit and Lumpia
Saturday: Beef Stew and cornbread (crockpot)
Sunday: Cheese Burgers
Lunches:
Left overs
Chicken Quesadillas (from the freezer- see post later this week)
PB&J's
Tuna Salad
Breakfasts:
Cereal
Oatmeal
Smoothies
Pancakes and sausage

Have an awesome week!  I will be sharing this post over at:
I Am An Organizing Junkie

Comments